links

Sunday 14 December 2014

DIY: Cute Table Decorations made by my Sister

 
My sweet little sis made me these cute decorations for my room. I really loved them and they go perfect with the style of my room. Thanks sis!
They are really easy to make, in fact, I think it speaks for itself.
All you need is a pretty glass, a white rose and some dried transparant leaves, but you can of course change this to your own liking.
I just thought it was sweet of my sis to make these for me, and wanted to share this cute idea with you. I mean, don't these just look so pretty on my dressing table?
Happy Sunday.


~Xx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty decorations! x

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute DIY!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete