links

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Oh Hi There

Jeajjj I finally did it, I've created my own blog!
I thought i would do a little "welcome to my blog" kind of post thingy. Soo...
                                                 
Welcome to my blog!
 
There are not a lot of posts right now, in fact this is the only one.
But I promise many more will come soon!

Since my blog is a beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog, I will post things beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Containing OOTD, FOTD, Reviews & Favourites.
I will also post DIYs on how to sew certain clothing items, because that's what I love to do.
Also, since I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), I will write posts about that, giving tips to other CFS patients or people who suffer from comparable diseases.
 So that is what you can expect to find on this blog soon.
 
I'm really looking forward to writing more posts and I hope I'll see you here again soon!
~Xx
 

1 comment:

  1. I like <3 na zaterdag komen er vast hele mooie posts ^^

    ReplyDelete